Deal with Sprouts filled corn dhokla review. See great recipes for Carrot Stuffed Dhokla, Carrot Dhokla too! Discover fresh produce, meats, vitamins, supplements & more. Sprouted Moong dhokla are full of energy and they are with No Onion and No Garlic and addition of Carrot makes these Dhokla more healthy tasty.
Sattvik food is highly conducive to good health. . Sounds interesting and fits in today theme of Protein-rich diet and also connects me to my last theme Simple and Healthy Vegetarian Food in Old Age! A dhokla made from sprouts I have used the moong bean sprouts and palak or spinach to make this delicious breakfast or snack. You wrap up steeping roast Sprouts filled corn dhokla employing 21 ingredients moreover 6 as a consequence. Here is how you consummate.
receipt of Sprouts filled corn dhokla
- This 1 cup of corn kernels paste.
- add 1/2 cup of curd.
- This 1 cup of rava.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- then 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- a little 1 tsp of eno.
- You need 2 tsp of carrot finely chopped.
- use 2 tsp of yellow capcicum chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of capcicum chopped.
- This 1/2 bowl of mixed sprouts steamed.
- then 2 tsp of Cucumber chopped.
- You need 3 tsp of corn kernels steamed.
- then 2 tsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- add 1 tsp of pudina (mint)chopped.
- give 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- This to taste of Salt.
- then 1 cube of cheese grated.
- a little 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
The Corn Toast Recipe With Moong Sprouts & Vegetables is favorite snack which kids love. Slices of breads are grilled with diced tomatoes, This recipe is very quick to make, with simple ingredients off your pantry that you can serve for either breakfast or as an appetiser for parties or even as an after school snack for the kids. The vegetables, corn and moong sprouts are cooked in a. As per a balanced diet plan, one should eat sprouts at least thrice in a week.
Sprouts filled corn dhokla technique
- In a bowl add rava,corn paste,curd,salt, sugar mix it add if needed cover keep it aside..
- Mix all veggies chopped in a bowl..
- To above mixture add salt,sprouts,corns, mixed herbs,pepper powder give it a mix and keep aside..
- Now take rava corn batter add oil and mix it well,add eno and mix it.Take katoria grease them and pour batter to 3/4 and steam for 10min, take out cool them and cut in the middle tomake space for filling..
- Now fill the sprouts filling and top with cheese..
- Arrange in serving plate and ready to taste..
So I am sharing a very healthy and tasty recipe of Dhokla made with Sprouted Moong. It is very easy and you will like it. These chilla combine sprouts with methi to make a delightful dish rich in iron, fibre and folic acid. You can also try other snacks like Rava Corn Dhokla, Stir-Fried-Spinach Pancake or Mutter Chaat. Both Sprouted Moong and fenugreek leaves are high in protein making the.