Best of Wheat Lacha Paratha overstock. Lacha Paratha is whole wheat layered flat bread. Lacha Paratha is a treat with any meal and can be served with any gravy base dish of your choice. Lacha paratha is a multi-layered Pakistani flatbread served as snack with a cup of tea usually.
Recipe with video instructions: Lacha Paratha is a multi layered shallow fried north Indian flatbread and the perfect side dish to your favourite curried food! Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. I usually make the lachha parathas using this technique and one more technique. You arrange broiling parboil Wheat Lacha Paratha testing 7 technique along with 12 also. Here you are finish.
instructions of Wheat Lacha Paratha
- give 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- then 1 pinch of salt.
- use 1 tsp of olive oil light.
- a little 1/2 cup of warm water.
- give 1 of tbsp- fennel seeds.
- give 1/2 cup of wheat flour for dusting.
- This of Oil for frying.
Home Ramadan Special How to Make Lacha Paratha: English - Urdu Recipe. Lachha paratha. make smooth dough. urdu recipes. With some tips this paratha can be made very easily. We also had friends for dinner that night and they loved it too.
Wheat Lacha Paratha gradually
- In a bowl,mix the flour,salt,oil.Add warm water little by little to make a soft dough..
- Knead the dough well.Cover with a plastic wrap and keep for about 10 minutes..
- Again knead the dough well and divide into equal parts..
- Make medium sized dough balls.(you will get 4 with this measurement).
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and roll the dough to a large diameter circle as thin as possible..
- Sprinkle some fennel seeds and touch of oil...spread it evenly on one side..
- Start making small pleat like folds toward the end of the circle..
- Once its done.roll it to form a pin wheel..
- Press both sides on the flour and roll the pinwheel dough into a large circle so you get layers on it..
- Now heat a skillet and cook both sides of the paratha, adding little oil on both sides..
- The paratha will turn lightly brown on both sides..
- Serve hot with curry!.
Lachha paratha recipe with step by step photos, learn how to make crispy, flaky Lachha paratha recipe - a popular layered paratha recipe from north Indian often also known as. Lacha means layers and this paratha is so much identical to our Parotta. But it is quite easier and healthier than parotta as wheat flour is used to make these parathas. In a large bowl or big plate, mix together whole wheat flour, oil and salt. ANKO is Taiwan high quality Lacha Paratha machine manufacturer and Lacha Paratha production turnkey provider.