Direct Wheat Halwa / Sheera site. How to make atta ka sheera. To prepare atta ka sheera recipe or karah prashad, firstly measure all the ingredients and keep them ready.; To make atte ka halwa, heat ghee in a non-stick kadai.
Its a sweet whole wheat flour pudding made in all parts of India. In north india this whole wheat flour halwa is also served with puris on occasion like Navratri. In Maharashtra this halwa is called as kankecha (atta / wheat flour)sheera.. You organize broiling sizzle Wheat Halwa / Sheera testing 5 compound also 6 as a consequence. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
program of Wheat Halwa / Sheera
- also 1/2 cup of ghee (clarified butter).
- then 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- also 1 tsp of dry fruit powdered (cashew nut, almond, cardamom,pistachio).
- then 1.25 cups of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
Wheat halwa recipe with step by step photos - halwa made from whole wheat flour or atta is a popular sweet made in north India. This atte ka halwa recipe is a Tasty melt in the mouth halwa and taste too good. the recipe is easy to make and can be made for any occasion or any day. It could be celebration, a festival or when you just want to have something sweet. Gehun ka Halwa Recipe also known as Sheera
Wheat Halwa / Sheera little by little
- Take a pan and pour ghee, keepit on medium heat.
- In parallel boil water in another vessel.
- As ghee melts add wheat flour and stir it continuously,till it becomes a bit reddish. At the same time, it gives nice aroma of ghee in about 7-8 minutes.
- Add sugar, dry fruit powder and boiled water, mix it well.
- Stir it till water evaporates, the mixture will leave pan surface and moves with spatula.
- Sheera is ready to serve.
Kada Prasad is a delicious whole wheat flour pudding flavored Indian spices and enhanced with nuts. This recipe was taught to me by a Punjabi friend who makes it similar to the kind that is typically served in Gurdwaras. A popular north Indian dessert recipe prepared mainly with Wheat flour, Sugar and Ghee. #WheatHalwa #Attekahalwa #attakasheera Ingredients Wheat. Lapsi / Lapshi is prepared from broken wheat grains, ghee & sugar. To make atta ka sheera, in a glass bowl, combine the wheat flor and ghee and mix well.