Alleviate Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs overstock. These peanut butter and chocolate fat bombs make snacking on a low carb or keto diet easy and stress-free. You can read everything you need to know How to make keto peanut butter fat bombs. These tasty bites pack a powerful amount of energy!
You have to keep these peanut butter chocolate fat bombs in the fridge since they begin to melt at room temperature. Whenever you are having an intense sugar craving or feeling a bit hungry in between meals or snacks. These fat bombs are for anybody and everybody that loves the peanut butter chocolate combo! You take on roasting imbue Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs proving 6 technique so 3 so. Here you go fulfill.
technique of Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs
- give 2 cup of coconut oil.
- also 2 cubes of coco butter/ butter/ ghee.
- also 8 tbs of unsweetened peanut butter.
- a little 4 tbs of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- then 2 tbs of unsweetened Coca powder.
- then 2 blocks of unsweetened dark chocolate.
We have also heard your cry for a delicious keto friendly dessert recipe and it just doesn't get much better than these Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs. My personal favorite fat bomb recipe is this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb recipe. All fat bomb recipes are not sweet. Do yourself a favor and make these chocolate peanut butter fat bombs now so in an hour you can be in fat bomb bliss!
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs program
- Line 2 muffin pans with 12 silicon liners or use silicone baking mats. (If you use silicone baking mats make sure put some tray to help you transfer to the freezer, liquid will be all over the mat, believe me!).
- Place the 2 cups coconut butter, 2 blocks of unsweetened chocolate, 2 tbs Coco butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.microwave-on high power until melted 30-60 sec. Or melt them together in a over heat proof bowl over low heat boiling water. Add cocoa powder and your sweetener. Depending on how sweet you like it. I recommend you to use powdered sugar sweetener. Diced mixture into the silicone cups...
- Keep them in the freezer about 45 minutes until firm. Keep them in a zipper bag, I leave them in the freezer..
Fat Bombs, Keto Bombs, Or Fat Fudge? They're actually just three different names for the same thing. You definitely don't need to be on a low carb One of my favorites is peanut butter fat bombs because they taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup, but if you want something lower in carbs, they. Sugar Free Keto Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs. Here is a delicious chocolate peanut butter fat bomb recipe you can try!