Build Chocolate Chip Muffins overstock. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Chip Muffins. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch.
These Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are so moist and high in protein thanks to Greek Yogurt! These yogurt chocolate chip muffins were such a hit with my daughter Madison! We love making muffins — they are simple and fast to make. You close baking blanch Chocolate Chip Muffins working 8 program including 7 as well as. Here is how you manage.
compound of Chocolate Chip Muffins
- use 1 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- add 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- also 1/2 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- add 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- also 1 Cup of Milk.
- give 1 of Egg.
- give 1/3 Cup of Melted Butter.
- also 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
If we're craving something sweet or baked fresh from the oven. Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter. The final touch is to sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a little cinnamon sugar. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Chocolate Chip Muffins method
- Preheat oven at 350F°.
- Mix in large bowl the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder..
- Next in another bowl (medium) mix milk, egg, butter and chocolate chips. Mix until smooth..
- Place mix in each muffin cup in tray..
- Then place into the oven from 15 to 20 minutes..
- After done check with toothpick if center of every muffin is clean then after it is then let cool for about 5 to 10 minutes..
- Last and final step is to Enjoy. Bonne Appétit..
Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Remove muffin tin to wire rack. A million chocolate chip muffin recipes and I have the nerve to suggest that I have something new for you I wanted these chocolate chip muffins to be soft (thank you, cornstarch, for finally solving that. Made with cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips, this double-chocolate muffin recipe will satisfy even the most serious chocoholics. Soft and airy muffins studded with milk chocolate chips make for a great breakfast, treat, or snack.