Brand name Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) promo code. Chocolate banana bread in muffin form. These double chocolate banana muffins are super moist, not too sweet and filled with big banana flavor. These chocolate banana muffins are the perfect way to get your chocolate fix and use up those brown bananas.
Socially acceptable for breakfast, but decadent enough for dessert. 😉 Double chocolate banana muffins, because we could all use a little something sweet in our lives. 🙂 Directions. In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. You finish boiling barbecue Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) using 12 method furthermore 5 furthermore. Here is how you do the trick.
prescription of Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- a little 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- give 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- then 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- also 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3 of medium spotty bananas (or 2 large).
- You need 1/2 cup of - 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- add 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- also 1/2 cup of milk, at room temperature.
- give 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- a little 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla, banana, and sour cream. Gently mix in the dry ingredients and chocolate chips until well incorporated. Check out my classic banana bread, chocolate chunk banana muffins, and fluffernutter banana bread too!
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) process
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together both of the flours, the cocoa powder, the baking soda and the salt until well combined and set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, mash the bananas. Then whisk in the eggs, sugar (if your bananas are super brown and spotty, you can use only 1/2 cup. If they're still pretty yellow, use 3/4 cup), milk, vanilla and melted butter until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. Then fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling all the way to the top. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let them cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For bread, pour the batter into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper hanging over each side. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then lift it out of the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
Anyway, you guys, I don't care what time of day you eat this chocolate banana bread, but I really hope you take the time to make it and give it a try. These Skinny Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are the muffins of your dreams! A refined sugar free healthy muffin recipe that's naturally sweetened with maple syrup and bananas. It's a crazy moist banana muffin with loads of chocolate flavor - perfect for breakfast or on the go snack. This chocolate banana bread is very similar to these banana muffins and this carrot cake banana bread, but with some of the flour omitted to make room for the unsweetened cocoa powder.