Biggest Chocolate almond Keto Fat Bombs promo code. From pecan pie fudge to macadamia chocolate, these keto fat bomb recipes will satisfy your Fat bombs are snacks made with high-fat ingredients such as coconut oil, almond butter, or cream. Fat Bombs, Keto Bombs, Or Fat Fudge? They're actually just three different names for the same thing.
If you're not a fan of stevia, then use a bit of raw honey in this recipe instead (or use a mix of stevia and raw honey so you can still keep the flavor great but the carb count low). Just make sure to store these in the. These Almond Butter Fat Bombs are very easy to make AND they're lick-the-bowl-delicious! You finish grilling heat Chocolate almond Keto Fat Bombs applying 7 ingredients than 4 including. Here you are reach.
program of Chocolate almond Keto Fat Bombs
- add 1/2 cup of organ tic coconut oil.
- also 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- use 1/4 cup of organic cocoa powder.
- This 2 packets of Stevia or any other sweetener you prefer.
- use 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- use 10-15 of chopped Marcona Almonds.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
They are a perfect blend of almond, coconut and chocolate. These Almond Butter Chocolate fat bombs can be made within minutes. But if you really want them to be good, let them sit in the fridge for a while So for the days when you're struggling to get enough fat, or you just want a keto chocolate treat, these Almond Butter Chocolate fat bombs are a quick. A dream come true - chocolate almond butter fat bombs.
Chocolate almond Keto Fat Bombs individually
- Mix coconut oil, almond butter in a microwave safe bowl or sauce pan and heat till just melted. If using the microwave I would only do 30 seconds..
- Next add the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla and sweetener and wisk together well..
- Place a few chopped almonds into silicone molds of your choice then pour mixture till full. Top with a small pinch more of sea salt and put in the refrigerator or freezer till they are set!!!.
- Yes I am using dog bone molds because I didn’t want to do several batches at a time of the stars. This made about 20-24 fat bombs. The amount will vary depending on the mold sizes..
It is low-carb and exploding with healthy fat, perfect for the new Keto you. I cannot do Keto without keeping these in my freezer!! These keto-friendly chocolate fat bombs with almond and peanut butter inside will satisfy your sweet tooth. Seal the fat bombs with the melted chocolate by pouring it on top of the filling, covering it completely. Almond & Pistachio Fat Bombs from The Healthy Foodie.