Auction Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin discount. Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert territory, which is just the way I like my muffins. To amp up the chocolate-factor of these muffins I take the extra step of blooming the cocoa powder in boiling hot water. These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have.
These have everything you'd want in a good. They did take longer to bake because I really filled my muffin tins--my muffins were GINORMOUS. One of THE BEST chocolate muffins we've ever had. You act browning deep fry Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin adopting 9 compound and 7 as a consequence. Here you go manage.
process of Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin
- a little 160 g of Dark Chocolate Chip (+ some for toppings).
- give 120 g of Unsalted butter.
- add 240 ml of Buttermilk (Or 240ml fresh milk + 1 Tablespoon of vinegar).
- a little 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 170 g of self raising flour.
- use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- then 70 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- a little 190 g of castor sugar.
- use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate make a delicious breakfast or after-school snack. My muffin turn out great this time. I just use dark brown sugar instead of granulated sugar. These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make. . . and even easier to eat.
Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin singly
- Preheat oven to 170°C/ 340°F. Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl and add in the chocolate chips. Mix well..
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in 1 egg mix well before adding the other one.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add in buttermilk, mixed well..
- Fold in the flour mixute. Do not over mix or your muffins will be tough.
- Fill 2/3 of the muffin cup with the batter and sprinkle choc chip on top.
- Bake for 15-20mins.
Full of ripe bananas, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chunks! Socially acceptable for breakfast, but decadent enough for dessert. 😉. Double chocolate banana muffins, because we. These muffins have that deliciously bitter note of chocolate mixed with just the right amount of sweetness. I love them with a scalding hot cup of coffee.