Best price for Poha aloo tikki website. For more recipes related to Poha Aloo Tikki checkout Kanda Poha, Poha Balls, Poha Cutlets, Khatta Meetha Chiwda. You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Khaman Dhokla Bun Puri Kiwi Lime Muffins Baby Corn Paneer Ke Pakode Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha cutlet or poha tikkis. Poha or flattened rice is an ingredient that can be used in many ways.
A perfect healthy nutritious tasty breakfast. Generally, there is no left over poha or even if there is some left I and my kids finish it by lunch. Aloo Poha is a popular breakfast recipe in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra. You bring about heating griddle Poha aloo tikki employing 7 procedure and 10 moreover. Here you are arrive.
prescription of Poha aloo tikki
- This 1 cup of poha.
- This 2-3 of medium sized aloo.
- a little 1/4 spoon of lal mirch powder.
- also 1/4 spoon of Dania powder.
- then 1/4 spoon of chat masala.
- give 1-2 spoon of maida.
- This 1 of picce grated bread.
It is made using beaten rice and is fairly easy to make. Here is how to make it. Serve it with Watermelon Juice or Adrak wali Chai for a healthy breakfast, snack, or light dinner option. We made the recipe simplest for your convenience.
Poha aloo tikki ingredients
- Boil the aloo in the cooker and take them out..
- Peel them and let them cool..
- In the bowl soak poha in water for 4-5 min..
- Drain water from poha and add potatoes to it.Mash them and mix well with poha..
- Add all the masalae and mix well..
- Add the maida and grated bread..
- Mix well and make tikki..
- Take oil in kadai and heat..
- Deep fry the tikki's till golden briwn.your poha tikki's are ready to serve Serve them with tomato sauce.Happy cooking!!.
It turned out to be very delicious. Please try it once and do tell us how it came out. And my recent try was this Aloo Tikki. The best Aloo ki Tikki is crispy from the outside and soft from inside and to get that perfectly crisp outer layer, I have used a secret ingredient in my recipe. It absorbs the extra moisture from the potato mixture which makes these extra crispy. aloo tikki recipe