Cure Baked Samosa for cheap. Baked samosas made with pie crust and seasoned potatoes and peas are an easy version of the Indian-inspired appetizer without all the oil. Baked samosa recipe - the HEALTHY version of punjabi samosa made in the oven. To make it complete healthy, I have used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose. - Baked Samosa- Recipes, Oven Baked Samosa Recipe, Khameeri Samosa Recipe.
Hold the samosa in one hand and gently fold over the "lid" making sure that you leave no holes at the corners. Baked samosas are a healthier alternative to the fried versions you find in most Indian takeaways - Manju Mahli's spicy vegetarian version makes a stunning starter or snack. Baked Samosas - The lite version of the traditional oil laden samosas with step by step pictures. You engage in steaming melt Baked Samosa adopting 24 procedure furthermore 18 moreover. Here you go take care of.
procedure of Baked Samosa
- give of For dough.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- then 1 tbsp of ghee.
- give 1 TSP of salt.
- then 1/2 TSP of ajwain /carom seeds.
- also of cold water.
- add of For filling.
- Prepare 5 of medium boiled potatoes.
- give 2 TSP of fine chopped ginger.
- a little 2 tbsp of boiled green peas.
- give 1 TSP of chopped green chillies.
- then 1 TSP of jeera / cumin seeds.
- also pinch of hing / Asafoetida.
- give 1 TSP of amchur powder.
- use 1 TSP of red chilli powder.
- then 1 TSP of garam masala.
- give 1 TSP of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of turmeric.
- This 1 TSP of coriander powder.
- You need 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 8-10 of raisins.
- a little leaves of chopped green coriander.
- a little to taste of salt.
- This 1 tbsp of oil.
Recipe adapted from the cook book of the food network star: Aarti Paarti: An American Kitchen with. So all that to say, that is the story behind these samosas. But actually, that's not the end of it because I contacted Sseko and they said. Baked Samosa (Uyghur Lamb Meat Pie, 烤包子) - This recipe includes two ways to enjoy the moist and flavorful lamb meat pie: the traditional way and the easy way.
Baked Samosa procedure
- Take all dry ingredients of dough and add ghee and mix with fingers.
- Knead the dough with cold water. It should be tight dough, like poori or mathari. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- For filling, heat oil in pan and add hing and jeera.
- When jeera crackles add chopped ginger and chillies and turmeric.
- Add green peas and saute for 2 minutes.
- Chop or coarsily mash potatoes and put in the pan.
- Now add chat masala, coriander powder, amchur powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt, cashew and raisins and mix well.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and switch off the flame and add chopped coriander leaves. Masala is ready..
- Preheat the over at 180-185 for atleast 10 minutes.
- Take some dough, make a ball and roll it on a flat surface.
- Size should be on a big sized roti.
- Cut half so that we get two semi circular pieces.
- Make a cone from the piece and add stuffing in it.
- Seal the samosa with fork..
- Now likewise prepare all samosa.
- When all samosa are ready, bake them for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes take the out from over brush some ghee or oil over the samosa and again bake for another 7-10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes samosa will be ready.
- Serve it with green mint coriander chutney, imly chutney and tomato ketchup.
Serve alone or with your favorite dipping sauce. If you've ever eaten an Indian dish (like chicken tikka masala) before. A Baked Samosa that satisfies the urge of sinking your teeth in a flaky samosa without the accompanying calories. In fact, this Baked Samosa has a spicy and healthy filling of chickpeas and. Home » Recipes » Baked Samosa.