Direct Spongy Mix Dry Fruits Cake with Wheat Flour/ No maida butter and special. Hi everyone, very glad to share with you this recipe of whole wheat Dry Fruit Cake. No bake Christmas fruit cakea trEATs affair. Fruit Cake With No Flour Recipes.
Can I make this cake with dry fruits & nuts? Yes you can use about half cup fine chopped tutti fruttis or mixed dry fruits. To make the cake rich, you can use melted butter and milk. You organize frying doctor Spongy Mix Dry Fruits Cake with Wheat Flour/ No maida butter and practicing 15 process than 18 than. Here is how you do.
procedure of Spongy Mix Dry Fruits Cake with Wheat Flour/ No maida butter and
- This 1/2 cup of Aata.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar powdered.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- give 1/4 cup of Suji.
- use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- also 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- This 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- give 3/4 cup of Milk.
- add 1/2 tsp of Mix fruits essence.
- add 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- use 8-10 of Almonds (chopped).
- Prepare 15-20 of Pistachio.
- This 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tutti - Frutti.
Whole Wheat Flour: This cake does not have the denseness or heaviness which wheat flour cakes But before adding the dry fruits, mix them with a bit of flour, so that they do not settle down at the I would not suggest adding butter as a few readers did tell me that the butter solidifies and it becomes. Mix in remaining butter to mixture. Stir in another cup of flour. Stir until batter is even with no lumps.
Spongy Mix Dry Fruits Cake with Wheat Flour/ No maida butter and one at a time
- Grease the tin..
- Preheat the oven..
- Will Sieve in the Bowl.
- Now add wheat flour, milk powder, sugar powder, suji, baking powder, baking soda & Salt..
- Now sieve everything..
- Take a another bowl add 8 to 10 Almonds, Cashews (cut into small pieces).
- Add 15 to 20 pista cut into 2 to 3 pieces..
- Add ¼ cup Raisin..
- Add 5 to 6 seedless khajur (cut in to small pieces).
- Add Tutti - Frutti..
- Add 1 tbsp maida & mix well..
- Take another Bowl & add ¼ cup ghee..
- Then beat for 1 minute..
- Add milk and essence than mix well.
- Add dry ingredients & mix light hands, don't overmix. Only mix well.
- Add coated dry fruits & mix well..
- And add 1 tsp lemon juice & mix well..
- Pour the better cake tin & bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes..
After initial cooling, gently turn pan over and tap until cake slides out. Instead of candied fruit, this vanilla fruitcake uses dried fruits including cranberries, cherries Fruited cream cheese frosting is the literal and figurative icing on the cake! If you dry your own fruit Make the Frosting. Give them a fruit cake recipe they'll enjoy with our Easy Fruit Cake made with pecans and mixed dried fruit! I am a big fan of creamless sponge cakes with original flavour.