Directions Jamacian Style Curry Chicken on sale.
You prepare boiling coddle Jamacian Style Curry Chicken accepting 18 technique moreover 4 together with. Here is how you gain.
ingredients of Jamacian Style Curry Chicken
- add 1 package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- This 2-4 tbs of curry powder.
- a little 1 tbs of ground all spice.
- give 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- add of Salt for water.
- use to taste of Thyme.
- a little of Olive oil.
- use 1 tbs of white vinegar.
- This 1 of red tomato.
- add 1 of onion (red or yellow).
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- This 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- also 1 of green onion/scallion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4-6 of white potatoes.
- use 2 of scotch bonnet peppers (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbs of sofrito (optional..I used bc I didn't have scotch bonnet).
Jamacian Style Curry Chicken ingredients
- Rinse chicken with water. Cut into bite size pieces. Place in salt water..
- Pat dry. Chop onion, peppers, tomato & scallon. Add 2tbs curry powder, all spice, black pepper to chicken. Add vegetables & minced garlic. (Add sofrito if desired) Marinate overnight in the fridge..
- Over medium heat add olive oil & 2 tbs curry powder. Add seasoned chicken mixture to pan, let brown 10 minutes. Chop potatoes & put in water so they don't turn. Chop carrots..
- After 10 minutes, add potatoes, carrits & thyme. (Fresh is better, but my store didn't have any). Add vinegar. (Your choice to add water, I added half of the potato water to get a little sauce for rice). Allow to simmer on medium-low to low for 45 minutes with the lid on. Serve over white rice. Add a sprinkle of salt if desired..