Dependable Meatloaf with veg and tangy glaze coupon code. A flavorful turkey meatloaf made with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, fresh herbs, and complemented by a tangy balsamic glaze makes a light alternative to A super moist and flavorful turkey meatloaf with the perfect complement of a tangy balsamic glaze. It's light enough to keep you on track with your. Meat loaf is the ultimate comfort food.
This triple-meat meatloaf recipe is made with beef, pork, and veal, flavored with buttermilk or tomato juice and topped with a tangy ketchup glaze. We call this a "triple" meatloaf because it's made with beef, pork, and veal. Tangy Glazed Meatloaf recipe: Try this Tangy Glazed Meatloaf recipe, or contribute your own. You undertake roasting nuke Meatloaf with veg and tangy glaze applying 17 modus operandi along with 7 steps. Here you go produce.
technique of Meatloaf with veg and tangy glaze
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, minced.
- give 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- also 1 of carrot, peeled and finely chopped.
- use 1 of zucchini, cored and finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks, finely chopped.
- then 1 of pinky-sized nub ginger, peeled and freshly grated.
- use 2 tsp of Maggi seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- This 5 slices of plain white bread.
- give 3/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- use 3/4 lb of lean ground pork.
- also 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- use 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- a little 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- then 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- use 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
Mix well and pat into a small meatloaf pan. Combine glaze ingredients and spoon over meatloaf. GLAZE I promise you won't miss the meat in this vegan meatloaf. This non-traditional healthy spin on a comfort food favorite is filled with powerful flavors.
Meatloaf with veg and tangy glaze method
- Put a good splash of olive oil into a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and garlic and let cook for 1 minute until softened..
- Add the veg to the pan along with the ginger, Maggi, a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Let cook until the veg starts to caramelize (about 5 minutes). Take the pan off the heat and let cool to room temperature. While waiting, preheat your oven to 375 F..
- In a bowl, add the milk to 3 slices of bread. Use your hands to work them, tearing the slices apart as you go. You should end up with barely moist bits of bread..
- Add the bread to a large mixing bowl along with the cooled veg, both meats, egg and soy sauce. Add a couple of grinds of black pepper, then knead everything together. Be careful not to overmix, or you'll end up with tough meat. You just want to combine the ingredients..
- Lay the remaining 2 slices of bread at the bottom of a 6 x 8 loaf pan (they'll serve as sponges to soak up excess oil). Pour the meat mixture into the pan and gently spread it out until it's even. Push the meat into the pan slightly but fight the urge to really pack it down..
- Add the ketchup, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar to a small pot on medium-low heat. Warm through while whisking until the sugar just melts. Use half of the sauce to glaze the top of the meat, then put the loaf in the oven. Let bake for 30 minutes..
- Spread the remaining sauce on top of the loaf. Turn the heat up to 400 F and let bake for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the loaf reaches 155 F. Let the meatloaf rest for 10 minutes before serving. Don't forget to remove the 2 pieces of bread from the bottom..
I just had to have those flavors. So today, I decided to create a vegan meatloaf with all the same tastes. Chickpeas were a natural choice for the protein. Grated carrots and cheese add a hint of color and good taste to this nourishing, homey loaf. For glaze, in a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, ketchup and mustard to a boil.