Direct Crispy and Crunchy veg corn Lollipops website. A delicious, easy, chatpata, spicy snack perfect for any party, get-togethers or tea parties. Crispy Corn is one of our most popular recipes, and an all time favorite. Corn fry is a spiced snack made by frying sweet corn kernels and adding For all the food lovers who love fried corn, indulge in this simple and tasteful corn recipe.
Something that your family would absolutely love on a rainy evening. Veg Corn Kabab Recipe - Crispy Corn kababs - Corn Cutlet - Starter Recipe - Instant Snack Recipe. This spicy Mixed Vegetable Lollipop Recipe is a tasty and delicious way of using vegetables to make a crunchy and soft party appetizers. You accomplish simmering escallop Crispy and Crunchy veg corn Lollipops testing 15 process including 11 along with. Here is how you achieve.
modus operandi of Crispy and Crunchy veg corn Lollipops
- Prepare 1 cup of Corn kernels.
- then 1 cup of finely chopped Capsicum.
- then 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Carrot.
- use of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- also 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- This of Semolina.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- This 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- then 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- add 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- This 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- give sticks of Ice cream.
Watch our video to Learn how to make Crispy Veg Lollipop in this world cup at home, and don't forget to share your feedback in the comments section below. Make these corn kabab for evening snacks or breakfast. Crispy corn is a spiced snack made by frying sweet corn kernels. It makes for a great party or tea time snack.
Crispy and Crunchy veg corn Lollipops one at a time
- Firstly, fring corn kernels with the help of little water into a paste..
- Now to corn paste add all the veggies, ginger garlic paste, and the masalas..
- Add 2 tbsp Cornflour and 1 cup Breadcrumbs. Mix well..
- Try to make a ball. If you are still unable to bind it in a ball, add some more cornflour..
- Shape them into Lollipops and insert ice cream sticks..
- Coat it well with sooji to give that extra crunch..
- Fry these lollipops in medium-hot oil on medium flame..
- When they turn golden from both sides, take it out and sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice over it..
- Serve it hot with green chutney!!.
- For full detailed video, click here.....
Crispy corn is a snack made by frying corn kernels and then flavoring with spice powders. Instead of rice flour you can also use corn starch or besan. Crispy Corn is a crunchy and tasty Indo-Chinese style party snack. I love munching them with drinks or while watching movies on a Friday night. They are the perfect indulgent, spicy, crunchy snack.