Cure The fried pancake of your dreams site. Fried rice is the ideal use for leftover rice, salty bacon and your favorite veg! They are like a heavenly mix of a donut and a pancake. Are you ready for a crazy good recipe?
If you're a pancake lover, this is what dreams are made of! Get this recipe by clicking "Show more" below. Learn the simple tips and tricks to make pancakes light and fluffy on the inside and golden brown on the outside. You cause baking sear The fried pancake of your dreams practicing 13 process moreover 7 along with. Here you are reach.
program of The fried pancake of your dreams
- use 1 of chives pancake (recipe: Perfect Pancake).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- use 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- also of Cucumber pickles for garnish.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- then 50 g of cold cut meat (of your choice).
- You need 50 g of curd.
- give Half of sweet red pepper.
- You need of Little salt.
- add of Little oil for frying.
- Prepare of For frying.
- give of Generous amount of oil.
Use a ladle, measuring cup, or squeeze bottle to portion out the batter. Preparation Peel potatoes and grate in a food processor fitted with coarse-shredding disk. Female hand lays out pancakes from cottage cheese in frying pan. Once the pan is really hot, add a small amount of batter and cook for a minute or two on a low heat.
The fried pancake of your dreams ingredients
- Firstly you need one of my Perfect Pancakes. Make the filling for it. On little oil fry the cold cut meat, which you already cut in small pieces, and also fry the sweet red pepper.
- Mix them with the curd and all little salt if needed.
- Fill the pancake carefully, put filling in a square shape, in the middle of pancake only. First fold the left and right side inside. Then fold from top and bottom..
- Cover the pancake carefully in flour, best way is to let the pancake be in a box and slowly pour flour on one side, then flip it carefully. Repeat with beaten salted egg. Also repeat with breadcrumbs.
- Now comes the deep freezer of your fridge. Freeze the pancake for around 4 hours. This is important, otherwise it will open up while frying and lose its pretty shape..
- Lastly, fry in generous amount of hot oil, flipping it gently several times during the process to fry both sides. This will ensure that the filling will be heated up too. Serve with sweet pickled cucumbers..
- I used the other half of the sweet red pepper like this: i cut it into slices, put them in a pan with little hot oil, and i devided one beaten and gently salted egg between them. Plus i added one fresh basil leaf in the middle of each..
Place on a plate and repeat the process with the rest of your batter. How we make the best homemade fluffy pancakes. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now. Adding a lattice crust to the top of your pie may seem a little daunting, but it's actually quite easy. Maple Brined & Glazed Fried Chicken.